One is that helium cylinders should be stored in a special warehouse, which should conform to the relevant provisions of the "Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings".
The second is that empty bottles and heavy bottles should be placed separately, with prominent signs, and fire extinguishing devices should be arranged nearby.
The third is that gas cylinders that can cause incineration, explosion, and poisoning due to contact with each other in the cylinders should be prevented from being placed in the same warehouse.
Fourth, helium cylinders should be placed neatly, with caps worn, and should be properly fixed when placed vertically, and the top of the cylinder should face the same direction when placed horizontally.
Fifth, there must be no underground trenches or underpasses in the warehouse to prevent open flames and other heat sources. The warehouse should be ventilated and dry, protected from direct sunlight and rain, and beware of water accumulation in the warehouse and corrosion of steel cylinders.
- What Problems Should Be Paid Attention To When ...
- Daily Disassembly And Installation Of Helium Cy...
- Are Helium Tanks Dangerous Goods
- Application Of Helium Tank
- How To Use Helium Cylinders And Precautions
- Helium Cylinder Pressure Reducing Valve Operati...
- How To Dispose Of The Helium Tank
- Why Choose Helium Cylinders To Store Helium
- How To Store Helium Tanks Correctly Is More Con...
- How To Use Disposable Helium Cylinders
- How To Store Helium Cylinders Reasonably
- How To Recycle Helium Tanks
- Precautions For Helium Cylinders
- Application Field Of Helium Tank
- Structural Composition Of Disposable Cylinders
- The Safety Of Helium And Helium Tanks Is Very I...
- Requirements For Storing Helium Cylinders
- How To Maintain The Helium Tank
- How Much Do You Know About The Storage Requirem...