Helium is a kind of inert gas, and helium cylinders are used to store helium. They are often used to fill balloons at weddings, banquets and other celebration occasions. Compared with explosive hydrogen, it is safer and more maneuverable. Although helium is a relatively safe gas, there are many things to pay attention to when transporting helium cylinders. Next, I sorted out the relevant precautions:
1. Handling of helium cylinders: When transporting helium cylinders, you can use the supporting trolley or trolley to assist the handling, and it is not allowed to roll the helium cylinders through the maintenance ring.
2. Transport of helium cylinders: In order to prevent the helium cylinders from moving or bumping against each other during the transportation, the equipment should be fixed with ropes to ensure safe transportation.
3. Lifting of helium cylinders: Although helium cylinders can withstand handling at the time of design, they should not be too violent. The equipment for helium cylinders should be kept stable during lifting. Do not collide with other objects to avoid the formation of helium. The gas cylinder is damaged.
4. Storage of helium cylinders: helium cylinders should be stored in a well-ventilated place and not exposed to the sun for a long time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Problems in the production design of helium tanks
- The nature of helium tank
- Precautions for helium cylinders
- Instructions for use of helium cylinders
- Be aware of safety when using helium
- How to properly handle helium tanks to avoid da...
- Reuse or disposal of helium tanks
- How to maintain the daily work of helium cylinders
- Industrial helium applications and helium tank ...
- Precautions during the handling of helium cylin...
- Guide to the use of helium tanks for domestic use
- Points to note when receiving helium tanks
- The use of helium cylinders in industry
- What are the storage requirements for helium cy...
- Rules for the storage of helium cylinders
- How to transport helium tanks
- Manual for Helium Cylinder
- Storage conditions of helium tank
- Why choose helium cylinders