The most common helium cylinders should be in the homes of merchants selling helium balloons. In the past, we used more hydrogen balloons, but we can always hear many problems about helium accidents, which makes people feel very uneasy. , Especially this kind of balloon is still liked by children. If there is an accident, the consequences will be unimaginable, so now it has been changed to helium gas with relatively little damage to us. How should this kind of helium gas cylinder be used? It is very critical and can be understood from the following aspects.
1. The bottle cap should be installed at any time to maintain the cylinder valve
2. Use warm water to freeze the helium cylinder valve.
3. The body and valve of the helium cylinder prevent excessive grease.
4. The gas in the bottle cannot be used up completely, and there should be a remaining pressure of not less than 0.05MPa
5. The new helium cylinder should have a certificate for initial charging. The steel cylinder shall be inspected when it reaches the inspection period.
6. Helium cylinders should be inflated according to different categories to prevent unauthorized modification and inflation without the approval of the inflator.
7. Prevent sun exposure in summer, and the distance between the helium cylinder and the open torch is not less than 10 meters, and the environmental temperature does not exceed 60.
8. The use, storage and transportation of helium gas cylinders must comply with the relevant requirements of the "Cylinder Safety Inspection Regulations".
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to maintain the daily work of helium cylinders
- Industrial helium applications and helium tank ...
- Precautions during the handling of helium cylin...
- What are the precautions for helium cylinders
- Guide to the use of helium tanks for domestic use
- Points to note when receiving helium tanks
- The use of helium cylinders in industry
- What are the storage requirements for helium cy...
- Rules for the storage of helium cylinders
- How to transport helium tanks
- Storage conditions of helium tank
- Why choose helium cylinders